PsyPhyCare, a division of Business Staffing of America, Inc., is seeking to contract a Family Physician for a Federally supported client in Albany, GA 31705
Our client provides care at a Wellness Center servicing at risk youth on a residential campus to prepare them for meaningful employment. Students ages range from 16 thru 24 years.
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE
30 hours per week or 5 days out of the normal work week.
The Center Physician must be able to meet the center’s schedule as outlined below (EST).
Additional Worksite Schedule:
The physician shall provide physical examinations to our new students at a satellite location. The location address is Youth Challenge Academy, Niles Avenue & 16th Street, Fort Stewart,
The physician will be required to travel to this location twice a year for one (1) full day per period. The two travel period are normally the 3rd week of February and the 2nd week of August. The periods may vary based on student enrollment into the Youth Challenge Program at that time.
Note: The center will provide a nurse during each period.
· Cursory medical evaluation by a qualified health professional (usually within 48 hours of the student’s entry)
· Entrance physical examination by a qualified health professional (usually within 14 days after entry using approved history and physical forms)
· Required entry laboratory studies
· Hemoglobin or hematocrit
· Pregnancy test (all females), Pap smear (all females > 21 year of age)
· Chlamydia and gonorrhea testing
· HIV testing
· Urine drug screen
· Immunizations, to include boosters for incomplete immunization series, and hepatitis B vaccine for health occupations training students, Tuberculin skin test (Mantoux)
· Vision and hearing screening
· Referral to off-center physician services for detailed specialized assessment as needed
· Prescription services in coordination with the Center Mental Health Consultant
(full scope of work available for interested candidates)
QUALIFICATIONS OF CONTRACTOR PERSONNEL