PsyPhyCare, a division of Business Staffing of America, Inc., is seeking to contract with a Dentist for a Federally supported client in Reisterstown, MD 21136.
The Dentist will provide dental examination services in support of individual Soldier dental readiness. The Dentist shall be flexible, responsive, and meets the ever-evolving needs of the government. The ultimate goal is to maintain and improve dental readiness with a goal of 100%. Military members will receive an annual screening exam that will be entered for documentation and tracking purposes.
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE:
The Dentist shall provide services on-site at Reisterstown, MD and Edgewood, MD. The specific locations are; Camp Fretterd Military Reservation (CFMR), 5555 Rue Saint Lo Drive, Reisterstown, MD 21136, BLDG 205 or The Flight Surgeon’s Clinic 2624 Fairview Point Road, Building E6814, Edgewood Maryland 21040
The Dentist shall provide services between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM Tuesday through Thursday (8 hour shifts). Occasional work will be required on Saturday or Sunday, or both at anyone one time period. This position is for approx. 24 hours per week.
- Responsible for completing HIPAA Training annually, and maintains patient
- Responsible for compliance with all OSHA guidelines regarding the use of
disposable examination instruments and medical waste.
- Responsible for the proper implementation of Standard Universal precautions and
infection control measures.
- Perform comprehensive dental examinations and access current oral health in
accordance with Army Standards
- Must document all clinical findings extemporaneously in the Soldier Treatment
Record and DENCLASS.
- Regularly check emails throughout the business day and respond in a timely
fashion. An out of office response is required anytime the employee is not working on a
- Check voicemail throughout the business day and respond within 24 hours. An
out of office response is required anytime the employee is not working on a scheduled
- Coordinate dental treatment plans with appropriate medical facilities.
- Educate Soldiers on resources available to improve oral health and dental
- Communicate with delegated government personnel to track compliance versus
- Report dental readiness to the Commander or his/her designated representative.
- Responsible for charting clinical findings in the Soldier Treatment Record and
- Attend PHA and SRP events as determined by the needs of the state and the
- Follow the regulations and policies applicable to Individual Medical Readiness
(IMR) and deployment with respect to dental readiness.
- Maintain Soldier dental records in accordance with Army Regulations
- Reports significant or concerning finding to the Deputy State Surgeon or his
- The Government will provide training for DENCLASS to the Dentist.
- Dental treatment is not required or authorized.
- Dentist must be licensed to practice dentistry in the state of Maryland
- The Dentist must be a graduate of an accredited school of dentistry
- Have a minimum 3 years of full-time experience treating a military population.