PsyPhyCare, a division of Business Staffing of America, Inc., is seeking to contract with a mental health profession Clinical Psychologist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker for a Federally supported client in Roswell, NM 88203
Our client operates a comprehensive residential program to prepare poverty level youth(300 approximately), sixteen through twenty-four years of age, for meaningful employment. We are seeking to engage a qualified licensed Psychologist or LCSW to provide on-site mental health services for a maximum of 40 hours per week.
Work Hours – 40 Hours per week or 5 days out of the normal work week.
- Increased afternoon/evening hours to be spent in Student Areas (Dorms, Recreation, Counselling, Dining Hall, etc. to meet/interact with students in their environments).
- More direct oversight/guidance/training to staff who lead group counselling sessions.
- License and Insurance Requirements: The Mental Health Professional (performing work must be registered/licensed/certified by the State, as a psychologist or LCSW.
- Experience: Must have a minimum of one (1) year of experience in providing mental health care for adolescents and young adults. Previous practice in settings such as schools, colleges, institutions, military or correctional institutions is desired. Admission and attending privileges at local hospitals or specialty clinics is desired.
- Computer Skills: Experience in Microsoft Word and Outlook is required.
Please send the following:
1. Copy of C.V
2. Copy of State License
3. Proof of Mal-Practice Insurance, if you have it.