PsyPhyCare, a division of Business Staffing of America, Inc., is seeking to fill a position and contract part-time with a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner for a Federally supported client in Albany, GA
Medical Services are required on a weekly basis to assist students (populations range from 100 to over 300) in attaining and maintaining optimal health with the services being provided at the Center. These services will involve the monitoring of the Health and Wellness program to ensure that students acquire the health-related skills, knowledge, and attitudes that help make them employable.
Our client provides care at a Wellness Center servicing at risk youth on a residential campus to prepare them for meaningful employment. Students ages range from 16 thru 24 years at our location in Albany, GA.
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE:
30 hours per week or four (4) days out of the normal work week. The facility is open Monday-Friday from 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. with the weekends off. Medical Services must be provided on-site within the Wellness Center. They do not have Telehealth/Remote set up.
· Cursory medical evaluation by a qualified health professional (usually within 48 hours of the student’s entry)
· Entrance physical examination by a qualified health professional (usually within 14 days after entry)
· Required entry laboratory studies
· Hemoglobin or hematocrit
· Pregnancy test (all females), Pap smear (all females > 21 year of age)
· Chlamydia and gonorrhea testing
· HIV testing
· Urine drug screen
· Immunizations, to include boosters for incomplete immunization series, and hepatitis B vaccine for health occupations training students, Tuberculin skin test (Mantoux)
· Vision and hearing screening
· Referral to off-center physician services for detailed specialized assessment as needed
· Prescription services in coordination with the Center Mental Health Consultant
QUALIFICATIONS OF CONTRACTOR PERSONNEL:
· Licensed with the state of GA
· Able to practice independently, or provide the contact information for a supervising physician
· Malpractice/professional liability insurance and general liability insurance
· Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration number
Please provide an updated CV along with your credentials; You can email, take photo or scan with phone.
· Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant State License