PsyPhyCare, a division of Business Staffing of America, Inc., is seeking to fill a position and contract part-time with a Primary Care Physician for a Federally supported client in Clearfield, UT.
Medical Services are required on a weekly basis to assist students (populations range from 100 to over 300) in attaining and maintaining optimal health with the services being provided at the Center. These services will involve the monitoring of the Health and Wellness program to ensure that students acquire the health-related skills, knowledge, and attitudes that help make them employable.
Our client provides care at a Wellness Center servicing at risk youth on a residential campus to prepare them for meaningful employment. Students ages range from 16 thru 24 years at our location in Clearfield, UT
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE
20 Hours per week or 3 days out of the normal work week.
The Facility is open Monday-Friday 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. with the weekends off. The schedule is open and flexible.
· Cursory medical evaluation by a qualified health professional (usually within 48 hours of the student’s entry)
· Entrance physical examination by a qualified health professional (usually within 14 days after entry using approved history and physical forms)
· Required entry laboratory studies
· Hemoglobin or hematocrit
· Pregnancy test (all females), Pap smear (all females > 21 year of age)
· Chlamydia and gonorrhea testing
· HIV testing
· Urine drug screen
· Immunizations, to include boosters for incomplete immunization series, and hepatitis B vaccine for health occupations training students, Tuberculin skin test (Mantoux)
· Vision and hearing screening
· Referral to off-center physician services for detailed specialized assessment as needed
· Prescription services in coordination with the Center Mental Health Consultant
· Providing or arranging for 24-hour emergency coverage.
· Developing and complying with infection control policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS OF CONTRACTOR PERSONNEL:
· Licensed with the state of Utah
· Malpractice/professional liability insurance and general liability insurance
· Current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration number