PsyPhyCare, a division of Business Staffing of America, Inc., is seeking to contract a Family Physician for a Federally supported client in Manhattan, KS 66503
Our client provides care at a Wellness Center servicing at risk youth on a residential campus to prepare them for meaningful employment. Students ages range from 16 thru 24 years.
This position can also have a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant that can work independently with a Physician Collaborative Agreement in place.
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE
16 hours per week or 2 days out of the normal work week.
The facility is open Monday-Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. with the weekends off.
· Cursory medical evaluation by a qualified health professional (usually within 48 hours of the student’s entry)
· Entrance physical examination by a qualified health professional (usually within 14 days after entry using approved history and physical forms)
· Required entry laboratory studies
· Hemoglobin or hematocrit
· Pregnancy test (all females), Pap smear (all females > 21 year of age)
· Chlamydia and gonorrhea testing
· HIV testing
· Urine drug screen
· Immunizations, to include boosters for incomplete immunization series, and hepatitis B vaccine for health occupations training students, Tuberculin skin test (Mantoux)
· Vision and hearing screening
· Referral to off-center physician services for detailed specialized assessment as needed
· Prescription services in coordination with the Center Mental Health Consultant
(full scope of work available for interested candidates)
QUALIFICATIONS OF CONTRACTOR PERSONNEL